GENTLEMEN DRIVERS Index du Forum GENTLEMEN DRIVERS
Le Forum du Circuit Routier Electrique au 1/43ème...Un autre regard sur une authentique passion !

10 ans du forum 5,6 et 7 avril 2019 la rencontre, inscrivez-vous vite !!!

The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GENTLEMEN DRIVERS Index du Forum -> AU CLUB HOUSE -> L'Entrée des Pilotes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Jouef Record Facebook

Code postal: 1025G

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep 2018 - 00:51    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Glad to be now part of the Gentlemendrivers forum!
We would like to show and share with you a new world of the Jouef Record 64 cars and tracks with dynamic photo's of everything that Jouef gave us.
Here is just a little start with one of our images. Hope you'll like it?

In case you want to visit our Facebook page, you are more than welcome!
Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/Jouefrecord64/

Steve Kreukelmans

Steve Kreukelmans

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep 2018 - 00:51    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

BRM
Modérateur

Code postal: 57

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep 2018 - 02:21    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Hi Steve ... Nice to meet You on the Gentlemen Drivers Forum ....

BRM
JOUEF COLLECTOR
Sloteur "Vintage" en formation

JMG
Préparateur Officiel Jouef

Code postal: XXXXX

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep 2018 - 06:39    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

PERSONNE
Maître Carrossier Jouef

Code postal: 76250

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep 2018 - 07:41    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

welcome

l'ennemi est con, il croit que c'est nous l'ennemi alors que c'est lui

miche
Pilote Vétéran

Code postal: 30820

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep 2018 - 07:46    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Hello Steve    !!

Jouef Record Facebook

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep 2018 - 21:33    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Hello everybody thanks for the welcoming!!! :)

Steve Kreukelmans

parislot
Modérateur

Code postal: 92

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep 2018 - 21:49    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

& 

Bonjour Steve. J'ai déplacé ton post dans la rubrique présentation. J'ai visité ta page facebook   Je suis épaté par la qualité et l'originalité des photos. Es-tu photographe professionnel? Tu as aussi des créations perso sur base Jouef qu'il faudra nous présenter plus en détails. Je publie une photo qui m'a bien plu (parmi d'autres)

Ce forum est francophone. Tu peux écrire tes message en anglais et faire un copier coller de Google translate en français. Ce sera suffisant.

Hello Steve. I have been mooving your message to the introduction place. I have been visiting your facebookpage. I'm impressed by the quality and originality of your images. Are you a professionnal photographer? You have also some personnal creations on Jouef based cars that we would like to see in details. I'm publishing an image I like particullary (among others)

Our forum is French speeking. You can write in English and copy paste a Google translation in French. This would be enough.

PS: may you need assistance on the correct place to post your future topics please feel free to ask.

Jouef Record Facebook

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep 2018 - 22:37    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Thank you for that nice reply! for not speaking French. :( 
I am a profesional photographer, although the pictures I make on the Jouef tracks and cars are all shot on mobile phone.
As, I guess for many of us, my love for Jouef slot cars starts out of nostalgia. I had the track when I was a kid in the 60's.
Jouef was genius with the nice car designs, the 1:43 scale and steering system, but also fragile. 
So tools like screw drivers were never far out of reach. ;)
When a few years ago, I found the Jouef cars which I could not permit to buy when I was young were available on internet sites, I decided to collect some of them.
My biggest surprice was that even the oldest models like the Jaguars and Mercedes were still running!
Making pictures of the scenes on the tracks became a funny new hobby.

Now I'm glad to make part of the Gentlemendrivers forum! But I still have to find out how the forum works.
It would be nice if I can upload more pics. but I find it hard to figure out how and where to post them?
A little help would be nice.

Steve

Steve Kreukelmans

Daryl
Administrateur

Code postal: 36

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Sep 2018 - 16:10    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Hi Steve…I saw an old "very rare cover box".....On your "facebook page"...Can you explain me, this is original picture !....    …I am very interrested !

A+

Jouef Record Facebook

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Sep 2018 - 10:39    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Hi Daryl, the cover picture was found on the internet (maybe it came from Gentlemen drivers?).
I had decided to make a serie of Jouef pachagings on the Facebook page. (I didn't get on with the serie as no reactions came)
The cover picture was ment as a teaser, althought i did not clearly understand if the picture really had been a Jouef packaging cover.

Steve Kreukelmans

Daryl
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Sep 2018 - 13:32    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Internet...Paradise of fakes !....to make money in auction.

It's always necessary to control genesis before, and you can do it only on serious forums. 

Now you say...Look at here     ( So an other one, Jouef didn't create a "4 lane crossroad" but only 2 lane crossroad, this is different ! )

Regards

http://www.circuitsroutiers-gentlemendrivers.com/t7302-Trouvaille.htm

A+

Chris PSK

Code postal: 83143

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Sep 2018 - 15:02    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Welcome Steve 

you may post your jouef pics in "le paddock jouef" section, then "véhicules jouef". uploading is quite easy : click on "image" icon, then "fichier/parcourir", then choose your pic into your pc, then click on "envoyer", and choose the second link.

i hope this will help

Visiter le site web du posteur
Jouef Record Facebook

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Sep 2018 - 16:00    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Dear Daryl, I think you eesagerate a bit.
I think it is pretty clear the pictures on my Facebook site are a creative interpretation of the classic Jouef cars and tracks!
But honestly, I did also not care much about authentisity, first, because I have no commercial prospects with those works.
I make the Facebook page out of my love for Jouef, and out of sentimental reasons. (I allready explained here that I got exited to find the cars that I could not effort when I was a kid),
and I am not doing auctions or sell stuff. (I only buy now and than, some old Jouef cars from a Dutch vintage website, cars to rebuilt!)
I've got some cars send over from collectioners who wanted to have their cars on my photo's.
I also did not know there was such a forum like Gentlemendrivers when I started my page. I was very surprised to see that the Jouef toys had made such a history, and became kind of collectors items.
But it's not my aim to sell or collect. my aim is to make the pictures, and I create cars or tracks to make the pictures more interesting.
When I write about the posts, I use the name of the Facebook page Jouef Record 64 Slot cars, and when I explain about the Jouef crossroad, I is a crossroad that I constructed with Jouef tracks.
Same with cars that I costumized on base of the old Jouef cars, or other slotcars. But they always run on my Jouef tracks!
So the (rare) boxcover picture seems to be fake. I was allready surprised by the cars on the artwork.

Maybe this plattform is not the right place to show my kind of works, as it seems that the "creativity" causes misunderstandings?
Let me know what you think,

Code:

Cher Daryl, je pense que tu es un peu intéressé.
Je pense que c'est assez clair que les photos sur mon site Facebook
sont une interprétation créative des voitures et des circuits classiques de Jouef!
Mais honnêtement, je ne me suis pas beaucoup soucié de l’authenticité, d’abord parce que
je n’ai pas de perspectives commerciales avec ces œuvres. Je fais la page Facebook de mon amour pour Jouef,
et pour des raisons sentimentales. (J'ai déjà expliqué ici que je suis sorti de trouver les voitures
que je ne pouvais pas faire quand j'étais enfant), et je ne fais pas de vente aux enchères ou de vendre des choses.
(Je n'achète que maintenant et que de vieilles voitures Jouef sur un site hollandais, des voitures à reconstruire!)
J'ai des voitures envoyées par des collectionneurs qui voulaient avoir leurs voitures sur mes photos.
Je ne savais pas non plus qu'il y avait un tel forum comme Gentlemendrivers lorsque j'ai commencé ma page.
J'ai été très surpris de voir que les jouets Jouef avaient fait une telle histoire et sont devenus des objets de collection.
Mais ce n'est pas mon objectif de vendre ou de collecter. mon but est de faire les images,
et je crée des voitures ou des pistes pour rendre les images plus intéressantes.
Lorsque j'écris à propos des articles, j'utilise le nom de la page Facebook Jouef Record 64 Slot cars,
et lorsque j'explique le carrefour de Jouef, je suis un carrefour que j'ai construit avec les pistes de Jouef.
Même chose avec les voitures que j'ai costumées sur la base des anciennes voitures Jouef, ou autres slotscars.
Mais ils courent toujours sur mes pistes de Jouef! Donc, la (rare) photo de couverture semble être fausse.
J'étais déjà surpris par les voitures sur les œuvres d'art.  Peut-être que cette plate-forme n'est pas le bon endroit
pour montrer mon genre d'œuvres, car il semble que la "créativité" provoque des malentendus?
Laissez-moi savoir ce que vous pensez,

Steve Kreukelmans

Jouef Record Facebook

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Sep 2018 - 20:25    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Merci Chris PSK !

Steve Kreukelmans

Daryl
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Sep 2018 - 21:38    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Dear Steve,  

(je vais écrire en Français, j'espère ainsi que je me ferai mieux comprendre. Embarassed
 je me disais qu'avec le "brexit", nous pourrions choisir une autre langue que l'Anglais… ) 

- Gentlemen Drivers est un espace d'échange contrôlé contrairement à Facebook, qui pour moi est le pire espace
 de communication que l'homme est inventé, où sur tous les sujets le faux devient vrai et le vrai devient faux. 

- Gentlemen Drivers est un espace pour des gens passionnés, c'est également une banque de données fiables. 

- Gentlemen Drivers est conçu pour que des collectionneurs, des artisans et des artistes s'expriment et montrent leurs créations, leurs techniques, 
et puissent partager leur savoir-faire. 

Maintenant je reviens sur les échanges que nous avons eu :

Je veux que tu saches que la créativité ne provoque pas de malentendus !  

Les malentendus sont créés par l'association d'une image … et d'un texte inapproprié.
comme ce couvercle de boite "ayant survécu" !

Sans que tu le souhaites, une personne mal intentionnée peut déclarer comme vérité :
- une image et un texte que tu as écrit sur facebook, 
- ou un objet que tu as créé pour ensuite arnaquer d'autres personnes…

Ici tout est contrôlé pour éviter ce genre de malveillance. Donc plus de fausses vérités !   

Pour finir mon propos je souhaite te rassurer,    

Tu es le bienvenu sur le forum, tu es professionnel, tu as une âme artistique et la langue n'est pas une barrière infranchissable.    
  Montres nous tes créations en direct… et non plus par le lien de facebook , personnellement je n'irai jamais,  

je te conseille d'ouvrir un sujet dans le chapitre Jouef, tu auras des lecteurs  j'en suis persuadé, et expliques nous  

tes méthodes de prises de vues, un forum est un espace de partage. 

Amicalement 
Si un membre du forum veut traduire le texte pour Steve…) 

A+

Jouef Record Facebook

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Sep 2018 - 22:17    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Code:
OK Daryl, merci je l'ai compris. (google traduction aidé)

Steve Kreukelmans

parislot
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Sep 2018 - 22:34    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Hi Steve,

Daryl asked if a forum member can translate his above message. I'll try to do my best.

" - Gentlemen Drivers, unllike Facebook, is a controlled place to exchange. To me Facebook is the worse communication tool where everything fake became true and reverse.
- Gentlemen Drivers is a forum for passionate people and also a reliable database
- Gentlemen Drivers is made for collectors, craftsmen, artists who can express themselves and show there creations and techniques and also share know how

Concerning our debate:

Creativity doesn't bring misunderstanding
Misunderstanding is coming from the combination of an image and an unappropriate comment (box top that survived)
Even if you don't want it somebody with bad intention can state as truth:
- image or text you posted on Facebook
- object you created
and than try to make profit of it. Here we control everything to avoid it.

To concluded I want to say that you are welcome on the forum, you are a professionnal, you are an artist and language shouldn't be a barrier.
Please show us your work on Jouef directly on the forum and not with the Facebook link. Personnaly I wouldn't visit. You can open a thread on Jouef chapter, I'm certain you gonna have followers. You can also share with us your photos technics. "

parislot
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Sep 2018 - 22:35    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Google translate is faster than me 

Jouef Record Facebook

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Sep 2018 - 00:00    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Thanks anyway parislot! :)

Steve Kreukelmans

Jouef Record Facebook

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Sep 2018 - 00:12    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Code:
Je suis désolé Daryl, Brexit ne va pas aider à se débarrasser de l'anglais speacking. En Europe, il y a encore plus de langues, et peut-être dans un avenir proche, nous devrons tous parler en allemand. ;)

Steve Kreukelmans

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:57    Sujet du message: The Jouef Record 64 Slot Cars Facebook Page Back to top

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    GENTLEMEN DRIVERS Index du Forum -> L'Entrée des Pilotes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson